Madonna Addresses Jay Z and Tidal Illuminati Rumors


 After Jay Z and a vast following of A-list celebrities made their announcement about being co-owners of the new music streaming platform Tidal, many people began to speculate on the involvement of the Illuminati — something Madonnaconsiders the “highest of compliments.”

The 56-year-old songstress first  took toInstagram to respond to negative feedback about Tidal, writing: “Tidal is not about consumption and greed! Its about protecting an art-form that is beloved to all of us MUSIC!” And in afollow-up post added, “Everything will be explained in time! Have Faith! And remember nothing is for free! This is a universal LAW. Somewhere-Somehow-Someone has to pay. There is always an exchange. #truth. #tidal.”

The messages were received by a slew of Illuminati commentary, to which Madonna responded, “If you refer to Tidal as Illuminati, you are paying us the highest of compliments. As I’ve stated before it is another name for ‘The Enlightened Ones’ a group of scientists, philosophers and artists that emerged after the dark ages. They changed and shaped the world for the better!”

She adds, “Do the research and find out for yourself! #knowlwdge is power. #rebelheart.”

Of course Illuminati rumors have surrounded several super successful artists for years — Madge being one of them. In fact, the singer even has a song with Kanye West on her new Rebel Heartalbum titled “Illuminati” in which she expresses her view of the group.

In an interview with Rolling Stone in Dec., Madonna explains,”People are always using the word Illuminati but they’re always referencing it in an incorrect way. People often accuse me of being a member of the Illuminati and I think in today’s pop culture the Illuminati is perceived as a group of powerful, successful people who are working behind the scenes to control the universe. Not people with consciousness, not people who are enlightened.”

She continues, “So people were accusing me of being a member of the Illuminati, and I kept going, wait – so first I had to figure out what that meant. To go to the root of the word, they were illuminating people. It had nothing to do with money and power,” she explains, referring to celebrated minds like Shakespeare and Da Vinci. “Of course they were powerful, because they influenced people. But their goal was to inspire and enlighten. So when people refer to me as a member of the Illuminati, I always want to say thank you. Thank you for putting me in that category. But before I can say thank you, I feel like I had to write a song about what I believe the Illuminati to be, and what it isn’t.”

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments