Sam Smith Reacts to His iHeartRadio Award: 'Completely Shocked!'


Sam Smitharrives in Berlin, Germany after winning big at theiHeartRadio Music Awardson Monday (March 30).

The 22-year-old entertainer won theBest New Artist awardat the big show, and while he wasn’t in attendance, did give a pre-taped performance!

“Completely shocked!!!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me and to @iheartradio !! My life wouldn’t be the same without your guys support and belief in my music x thank you for taking a chance on me x love you”

Samwrote on hisInstagramaccount

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments