Jaywon – “I Have s*x Anytime I Want”



jaywon
The former Kennis Music singer, Jaywon has opened up different issues on his life, as he embarks on his European tour in the next few days.

In an exclusive interview, Jaywon says he has s*x anytime he wants to have it.
I had s*x last about a month ago but it’s funny that I have s*x anytime I want to have it but music is more on my mind than s*x and any other thing,” the This Year singer revealed.

On jumping on the bandwagon of having kids outside wedlock like many of his colleagues, Jaywon said, ‘Lol I’m still very single and I right now I just wanna see my label Next World Music music up there before I can start up any relationship now right now.’

Speaking further on the craziest thing a female fan has ever done to him that left him speechless, ‘ A female fan once asked for a kiss and when I hugged her she threatened to cry and I was speechless.

Currently signed to Next World Music, the singer stressed that if he has to grade music and s*x for him on a scale of preference, Music would rate higher than s*x because that is one thing that remains dear to him.

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments