Blessing Okagbare Stuns In New Photos


AfricaSoFast_Blessing_Okagbare_native_1600
Africa’s fastest woman, Blessing Okagbare was featured in Nike’s #AfricaSoFast campaign where she talked about her goals and current achievements.
She holds the best record in Africa for 100m race at 10.79 seconds.
“I’d like to break 10.7 seconds for the 100 and 22.8 seconds for the 200, and I want to jump further than 7.3 meters in the long jump. I have goals written up and posted around my room. I write them as soon as I wake, when I’m feeling fresh.”
So here you go folks, that’s how to be like Blessing. See her energetic images below;

Blessing_Okagbare_Profile_native_1600Blessing_Okagbare_zoom_native_1600AfricaSoFast_Blessing_Okagbare_native_1600Blessing_Okagbare_profile_2_native_1600

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments