Cash Money CEO Birdman's Instagram Hacked


Birdman's IG was hacked in a big way.

Birdman's Instagram was hacked Thursday afternoon, his phone numbers and personal email addresses made bare for his 1.6 million followers and the whole world to see. Birdman has since deleted the images.

The hacker posted a mysterious message that ended with Birdman's contact info three times with the caption "Kallme pls." He then posted a photo reading only "the best is yet to come," captioned "lol." After Birdman deleted these images, the hacker returned, posting "Don't be shy, just call me. I love attention."

Birdman has taken his share of Ls this year, but perhaps none bigger than this.


How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments