Meek Mill Calls Out Drake On Instagram


meek


Meek Mill has called out Drake and his alleged ghostwritter Quentin Miller on Instagram after his rap diss failed to impress anybody.
Here’s what he wrote alongside a photo collage of Drake and Miller

pazz

So this is rap now! You can have a n#%ga write ya raps and that’s acceptable.. just like in the streets you can tell on people and still b the man and get the same respect as the next man! It’s almost over for the the game lol I’m confused outchea…… I’m making all trap music after I do my thang with them! We still loaded! #quentinmiller changed the game #youtherealmvp

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments