PHOTOS: Toke Makinwa looks flawless in wedding dress


Toke Makinwa just shared some behind the scene photos from her shoot for Complete Fashion Magazine.

Remember she said she loved this shoot because she got to wear a traditional wedding gown which she didn't have the opportunity of wearing for her own wedding ..Just incase any one is wondering why she's covering the wedding special issue when her marriage has been passing through some trying times,he also said "I am married to my craft, married to my purpose and I am definitely married to my dreams."



How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments