Three Top Nollywood Actors ANGRY Over Fraudster Attack


Mike Ezuruonye, Queen Nwokoye, and Omoni Oboli are three of the numerous Nollywood celebrities who have been taking to social media to attack Fraudsters and scammers who go online to dupe their fans.

This particular outcry started when Mike took to his Instagram to post a video warning his fans against the dangers and actions of fraudsters. Along with the video came a caption which read:


DISCLAIMER!!!!...So disturbed as I hear my teaming fans are defrauded on the daily by Fraudsters claiming to be me..Most disturbing is a Fraudster also going on Skype n using my Movie close Up pictures , speaking to people without audio or sometimes slow audio..When the person now asks "why is d audio slow or not there at all?",the fraudster claims its a network issue..Recently have even heard of cases of BLACKMAIL from me to my supposed fans on SKYPE...That hurts me big time..Please here's what!..If U get anyone claiming to be me or any other Entertainer on any video platform on SOCIAL MEDIA ,ask the so called CELEBRITY to send U a picture and Video with the NEWSPAPER of that said DAY showing the DATE .That an Idea that could curb this MENACE..I'm standing up for fellow ENTERTAINERS who's Characters are currently being Assassinated by these FRAUDSTERS...GOD bless us all 
The video and post made quite a wave as a number of other celebrities begun replying to the post.

See Queen and Omoni's responses after the jump, as well as the video Mike posted:




How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments