D ’banj Grabs His ‘Koko ’ In New Photo; Says His Word & Balls Is His Pride


D’banj definitely is a man in his own lane, but it appears
that the singer has come under a lot of criticisms since he
part ways with his former business partner, Don Jazzy a
few years ago.

Ever since D’banj went solo, the Koko master has been
doing pretty okay as opposed to speculations. The singer
has sealed major multi-million naira deals that are quite
mouth-watering as well.

Recently at 2Face Idibia’s FORTYfied concert, Vanguard
reported that D’banj was snubbed by his label ex-mate when
he invited him to come along on stage to perform a song
together…

D’banj shared a dapper looking photo of himself moments
ago and it appears he isn’t going to let anything or anyone
break him.

All I got in this World is my word and my ball’s. Ain’t breaking Any for no One … I Only Trust in God

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments