PHOTO:-:Gigi Hadid Talks About Her Famous Pals for ‘Elle Canada’ Cover


Gigi Hadid bares some midriff in a top with her name on it for
the brand new November 2015 cover of Elle Canada magazine.

Here's what the 20-year-old supermodel had to share with the
mag:

On modeling: "When I go into a job, I want to touch people. I
want to make a connection. That’s so important in creating
relationships, and relationships are what create opportunity."

On her career: "I came into fashion at a time when the industry
was ready for my look. I don’t believe in luck, but I do believe in
timing."

On her friends: "We want to be the generation and the group of
friends known for supporting each other. 'Squad Goals' is a big
social-media thing right now, and that’s what we want to inspire
in other groups of friends—to be proud of the power you all have
when you’re together, which can be amplified so much by each
person."

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments