Get latest Celebrity gist on BBM: 24D8750B
In a recent interview with MTV Base VJ, Ehiz, Iyanya opened up on his relationship with his ex-girlfriend and Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson.On if they dated, Iyanya said “Big time. Big.. proper relationship. Back on forth.”
On why they broke up, the singer said “Now this is the problem..famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man.”
On Aftermath of their breakup
“When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superwoman out there, I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil.” Iyanya replied.
GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

At the same time, you might not be able to classify dating a fourth year graduate, always in a suit-and-tie, hardly have time to club type of person as dating a man. It's all about the mind and mentality. I may list how to recognize a man from a boy, but that is a post for another day. sex sitesi
ReplyDelete