Edo Talks About Her Pressure To Lose Weight


Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has opened up on her weight loss and how she dealt with pressure to lose weight. Ini who took to her
Instagram page encouraged her fans not to be swayed by public opinion to lose weight.

She also acknowledged she shed some weight for herself not because people called her chubby.

See her post below:

This is to all of my loyal fans who have had weight
concerns… There’s been lots of questions thrown at me
via social media n beyond about my weight loss . As
much as i do not live my life based on any ones
dictate, am also a realist. Now, I’ve always said this
and proud of it, I was born chubby. I’ve been that way
for years.
Had all d major endorsement deals , acted in over 300
movies in that my chubby state and most of you
accepted me like that cos all I had or came to offer
was the talent God gave me. Ur size or shape doesn’t
determine who you are, how successful u can be or
how acceptable u will be. The world will always be
unsatisfied with what ever situation u present to them.
Ini… Ur too fat ohhh she’s too slim kilodeeeeee ????
My point is.. Be urself once ur happy with urself,
everything else is inconsequential. We all have our
individual problems. Some people find succor in social
media by playing ghost and spitting flames in de dark
to mask their bitterness. Don’t look at them. Take care
of urself. What I did? I hit de gym, reduced my carb to
de barest minimum, lots of green tea n lemon and
detox. It’s extreme discipline. I had Thai noodles today
and seafood wooooh I enjoyed it. Hmmm yea too much
carbs but it is what is. However, if u loose weight to
impress anyone, u will be depressed cos after all of
that hard work, those complaints will take the direct
opposite dimension. Lesson is … Love urself cos world
people WILL ALWAYS have something to say. It’s
standard.

How I Increased My Manho0d size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship for 2years..Click HERE For Details.

GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

Comments