During a recent interview with Vanguard revealed some
personal stuffs about his life, mainly on breakups .
personal stuffs about his life, mainly on breakups .
“ Of course who hasn ’ t?“And I have had my heart broken too . We
all break people ’ s hearts please. Let ’ s leave that one . They have
broken my heart , they have crushed it. I have broken heart and
my heart has been broken . especially when I was young in my
late 20 ’ s . Right now , I am trying to allow myself to be loved . The
last girl that was on my case said something to me :’ Uti allow
somebody to love you ’ and I guess I did ”
GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

Comments
Post a Comment