Singer Waje is considered as one of the sexiest acts in the music industry, but the singer has recently revealed she may still have surgery on her body.
In a recent interview with Punch, Waje revealed that she had nothing against cosmetic surgery, and that if she had enough
money, she’d go under the knife too.
“I love my skin tone,” she said. “Growing up, my mum enjoyed
teasing me by saying I have ‘butter on my skin’ and I enjoyed
it.”
“I think I have a great skin so all I do now is ensure that I use a proper sunscreen cream to maintain my skin tone. I don’t have anything against body enhancement surgeries. If I can afford it,
I may alter some parts of my body.”
In a recent interview with Punch, Waje revealed that she had nothing against cosmetic surgery, and that if she had enough
money, she’d go under the knife too.
“I love my skin tone,” she said. “Growing up, my mum enjoyed
teasing me by saying I have ‘butter on my skin’ and I enjoyed
it.”
“I think I have a great skin so all I do now is ensure that I use a proper sunscreen cream to maintain my skin tone. I don’t have anything against body enhancement surgeries. If I can afford it,
I may alter some parts of my body.”
GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS AND ENTERTAIMENT GIST DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE,ADD THIS BBM PIN:2C11773E Or ADD 08134131665 ON WHATSAPP

Comments
Post a Comment